Alphabet Activities | Letter Recognition, Fine Motor, Literacy Center
These alphabet activities are a fun addition to letter of the day or letter of the week activities. There is one fine motor activity for every letter of the alphabet, so you can add it to your alphabet centers or morning tubs.
What you'll love!
- There's one fine motor center for every letter of the alphabet
- You can save your color ink by printing the black and white versions, there are also color versions for most of the activities too
- The activities focus on short beginning sounds (for example there is an insect for /i/ instead of ice cream)
- These can be use all year round by switching up the materials you use
- They use readily available materials
- Some of the activities could also be used as worksheets (for example, the pom pom ones work well with bingo daubers and stickers)
Included in this pack:
- 26 Fine motor centers (one per letter of the alphabet)
- 26 Instruction pages with photos
- American and Australian spelling versions
Here's a list of the materials I used with these activities:
- Pom poms
- Paper clips
- Counting links
- Connecting cubes / Unifix cubes
- Erasable markers
- Small clothes pins
- Loose parts such as gems, craft matchsticks, chenille sticks and pom poms
- Fine motor tools such as tweezers and tongs
These activities include small parts and are not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.