PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Be sure and check the previews to see photographs of my completed binder!
Why a traceable binder?
* Kiddos LOVE using dry erase markers.
* They are highly motivated to practice.
* They are quietly engaged and learning.
* Tracing and writing their answers on worksheets that are inside a sheet protector, saves you lots of time, energy and money.
* Once you’ve made it, you can use it year-after-year!
* Get out of the copy room, conserve paper & ink, all while helping to save the planet and your sanity.
* Time saved planning & making center activities.
* Everything’s in a binder; it’s organized by letter so students can easily find what you want them to do.
* You’re freed up, and students can get right down to business.
* This independence also saves time explaining directions, as well as builds confidence and self-esteem because they know what to do. You are empowering your kiddos.
* A binder is quick, easy and fun to make and you’ll be thanking yourself and feeling a sense of accomplishment once it's done.
* Besides practicing proper letter formation and the lowercase alphabet, this particular binder also builds vocabulary and helps with spelling, plus alphabetical order.
* Traceable binders are perfect for independent centers & early finishers, as well as an interesting & fun way to motivate struggling children getting them to practice.
* Emergency? Sick? The substitute can easily take out any worksheet and make copies.
* Use them for: ffinger tracing, word work worksheets, rainbow writing, Daily 5, table top lessons or whatever else you need.
* Another thing you can put in this binder, are individual letter practice worksheets. This is a FREE packet in my shop.
However, for your convenience, I've up-dated the binder & it's now included
I’m Diane from Teach With Me. I sincerely hope you find this binder a great time-saving stress-buster, that your kiddos will love doing. Wishing you a carefree year.