Help your students get ready to write with these hands on letter formation activities!
Many students come into kindergarten with little or no fine motor skills, so they're not ready to pick up a pencil and practice letter formation!
This resource is packed with engaging activities to help your little learners practice correct letter formation without picking up a pencil.
Then, when they're ready to write, 4 interactive workbooks are included (grouped by letter stroke) for your students to learn and practice!
• DIFFERENTIATED play doh mats (with letter outline and matching letter sound image, and blank with letter sound image)
• Salt box or sand box cards
• DIFFERENTIATED pokey pin mats (with starting dot and without)
• DIFFERENTIATED letter writing strips (tracing letters with starting dot, tracing letters without starting dot, writing letters with starting dot, writing letters without starting dot)
• 4 INTERACTIVE letter books grouped by handwriting stroke (skyline letters, plane line straight letters, plane line round letters, and plane line slider letters) including:
-WHAT'S MY SOUND PARTNER GAME
These letter activities are the perfect way to get your little learners ready to write!
Please click "preview" to see a more detailed look inside this product!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies, new products, & get MONTHLY follower freebies:
• Click the green star next to my store logo to become a follower!