Also included in
- Teach a letter of the week with this 225 page unit full of phonics and alphabet activities for the whole year! Every letter is included for each activity, including letter posters, handwriting/printing posters, mini-books, write the room, alphabet jive book, and more!This pack is all you need for th$14.30$17.75Save $3.45
- This Alphabet Activities MEGA BUNDLED Set includes 17 different alphabet resources in one giant bundle with over 700 pages of alphabet activities. Great for teaching children about identifying and forming the letters of the alphabet, learning what starts with each letter, and building their phonemic$39.00$59.00Save $20.00
Your students will love learning the alphabet and their letter sounds using this FUN Alphabet Animal Jive Book. This alphabet song and actions will help your students develop their phonemic awareness and letter sound knowledge the fun way!
Print and create a class book for your bookshelf and share the book with your class. Add actions to go with the animals and make the letter sounds together! Put a book in your literacy centers and on your class bookshelf to allow your students to read and sing.
Create student books for your students book boxes or to send home for extra homework practice. This song is great for your small groups.
This is perfect for Pre-K, Kindergarten, and first grade. This is great for homeschooling parents and parents of children learning the letters of the alphabet and their sounds.
Look at the PREVIEW for a look at the materials provided in this pack and how-to details.
Buy ALL the ALPHABET resources (17 IN TOTAL) together in the Alphabet MEGA BUNDLE for a super DISCOUNTED PRICE!
What is included?
- Full-page class book in color and black and white
- Half page student book in color and black and white
Check Out These Related Products
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
- Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
- Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
- Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
- Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at email@example.com.
© Proud to be Primary