Do your students need more practice with the alphabet? Do you need a variety of activities to differentiate instruction as you teach the letters of the alphabet?
This file contains over 15 activities that are sure to get your students excited about the letters of the alphabet! Use for independent practice, whole group practice, or during literacy centers. With over 350 pages of fun, engaging activities, you're sure to find something for everyone in your class to enjoy!
Activities included in this file:
- Letter Practice Pages: Students will practice writing uppercase and lowercase letters. Choose from two different sets - one basic and one more detailed that includes a sentence to practice and illustration to draw.
- Peas in a Pod/Letter Matching: Students will identify matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Graph the Letters!: Students will count, tally, and create a bar graph to show how many of each letter is represented.
- I Spy Letters: Students will follow the trail of uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Letter Detective: Students will identify which letter is missing in a set.
- ABC Order: Students will place a group of letters in the correct ABC order.
- ABC Order Cut & Paste: Students will cut/glue letters and words in the correct ABC order.
- I Have, Who Has: Card sets include letters in ABC order and mixed order.
- Alphabet Book: Create your own ABC book.
- Bingo Cards: Uppercase and lowercase sets included with calling cards
- ABC Flashcards: Use to practice/identify letters, create a word wall, play Memory, etc.
- Dolch Words: PrePrimer through 3rd grade lists are provided in order to differentiate instruction
- ABC Matching Games: Two different matching games are included (Transportation theme and ice cream theme) for students to practice/identify uppercase letters to their lowercase counterparts.
- Flower Power: Use the Dolch words (3 and 4 letter words) to practice spelling sight words.
- Letter Pea-ple: Students will create their own letter "pea"-ple! Twenty-six different pea-ple are included for your students to choose from OR students may create their own!
Over 350 pages are included in this mega pack - you're sure to find something for everyone in your class!
If you decide to purchase this product, I would appreciate your feedback! :) Also, feel free to check out my other products: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Polly-Mccoy
Thanks for looking!!