This no prep, self checking smartboard game will help your students with identifying and matching uppercase and lowercase letters. This is the perfect back to school game for Kindergarten and it’s a great way to informally assess which students already know their letters!
To play this game, students will name the letter on the trunk of the tree and drag the matching apples to the tree. Once they drag all three matching apples to the tree, students can check their answers by erasing the sun to see if they were correct!
WHAT SKILLS WILL THIS GAME HELP MY STUDENTS DEVELOP?
This smartboard game is a great way to have your students:
• Identifying uppercase and lowercase letters
• Matching uppercase letters to the corresponding lowercase letter
WHAT FILE TYPES ARE INCLUDED?
This ZIP file contains two file types:
• A Smartboard file for Smart Notebook (.notebook)
• An Activinspire file for Promethean boards (.flipchart)
LOOKING FOR OTHER SMARTBOARD GAMES?
If you like these games, be sure to check out my other smartboard games! There are:
• Smartboard BUNDLES
• Smartboard Games
• Smartboard Games: Seasonal
• Smartboard Games: Alphabet
• Smartboard Games: Back to School
• Smartboard Games: Beginning Sounds
• Smartboard Games: Blends
• Smartboard Games: CVC
• Smartboard Games: CVCe
• Smartboard Games: Math
A Turn to Learn