*FUN & EASY letter identification and letter sound game
*Whole or Small group game
*Easy to differentiate
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Print and laminate game boards for long lasting use.
2. Use whole group or in a small intervention group.
3. Each student gets one board. Or you can partner students up.
4. The game is played just like BINGO, except in order to win, all spaces must be covered.
5. Decide whether you want to call a letter name or a letter sound.
6. Call a letter name/sound and students will look to find the matching letter or sound on their board. For example: “The sound is /p/.”. The student should look for a Pp on their board and cover it.
7.When a student has all spaces covered they call “BLACKOUT!!” Check the blackout and play again!
*6 Uppercase letter boards
*6 Lowercase letter boards
*6 Upper & lowercase letter boards
*Alphabet letter cards (upper & lower)