BIG Alphabet Beginning Sounds Clip Cards Set - 132 pages
• 4 sets of alphabet cards - 528 cards altogether.
• Both upper and lower case letters, with 4 cards for each letter
• Includes cards for both short and long vowels, and soft and hard G and C.
• in color and b/w
• Choice of only 2 letters on each card, designed for early learners
• Large pieces for small hands to manipulate
• Easy-to-recognize graphics
• Use as clip cards (children clip a clothes pin onto the correct letter), OR laminate and use a wipe off marker to circle or scribble on the correct letter.
• Cards are large enough to use as a small group teaching prop and in pocket charts
• Hole punch the top left corner of several cards and slip onto a ring to carry easily for on-the–go learning
• Staple b/w cards (print on regular paper) together to make a mini coloring book.
IMPORTANT: Click on the PREVIEW link to see many pages of the resource, and to make sure this is the educational level you are looking for.
KidSparkz Teacher Resources