A basic PPT Bingo style game where letters of the alphabet (Upper and Lower case) are randomly fired from a tank to a castle.
Includes PPT version of calling cards (no printing required) and game card sheets (4 game cards per side) (pdf)
1. Copy Bingo cards on both sides (8 game boards per A4 sheet)
2. Hand out the sheets with the 3 X 3 bingo cards.
3. Have students randomly fill both Caps and lower case (same letter) in blocks.
4. When Bingo game starts click on “fire” and random letters will explode from the tank.
5. Make students say the letter aloud before they check their boards.
6. To prolong the game, use a “full” Bingo board to determine the winner.
7. Turn over sheet and repeat and insist that students select different letters.