* Are your young students learning their alphabet? Perfect!
* Need some extra practice in knowing their letters? Perfect Again!
* SEE THUMBNAILS FOR A CLEARER IDEA - - - - -
* You receive 3 full worksheets all on printing letters of the alphabet. Here is what you'll receive:
Worksheet #1 - each BLOCK has THREE letters in it but ONE of them is MISSING; students must fill in the blanks with the correct missing letter according to the alphabet;
Worksheets #2 and #3 - LOOK OUT! THESE blocks have TWO letters of the alphabet MISSING out of THREE! students must fill in BOTH blanks showing they know their alphabet;
* Time consuming and effective - Practice Makes Better~!
Your download of 4 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
ALPHABET 15 WORKSHEETS
15 full worksheets all on practicing the alphabet. A wonderful variety of activities all designed to reinforce their learning the alphabet both upper and lower case letters. This link will describe all 15 worksheets in detail. DOES NOT INCLUDE THIS ITEM HERE!
- TELLING TIME, WHAT TIME IS IT?
4 worksheets all with CLOCKS on them. First two worksheets have HANDS on the clocks and students have to WRITE the times. Last two worksheets have NO hands of the clocks and students must DRAW the hands on the clocks to MAKE a given time.
- POWERPOINT THE ALPHABET!
- 36 slides all on practicing the letters of the alphabet. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting your students actively involved with the answers. 4 different sections that reinforce their knowledge of the alphabet. Colorful graphics and slides will hold their attention. Fun with the alphabet!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!