This package is to go along with Alphabet books you may have in your classroom.
The set was created to go along with each letter of the alphabet as a follow up activity to do at home or school.
Laminating each set makes it easy to write on and wipe off once completed. Colour photos make the pages bright and enjoyable to complete.
There are 13 different activities in total (x2 = 26 for the alphabet).
The different activities are:
- Find words starting with _ and draw a picture to go with
- Circle the pictures that start with the letter _
- Fill in the letter _ to finish the word (i.e., _at)
- Draw a line from the word to the picture
- Letter search. Find all the capital and lower case _
- Practice tracing letters and words that start with the letter _
- Put an X on the words that do not start with the letter _
- Draw a line from the letter _ to words that start with that letter
- Trace words starting with the letter _
- Write the word starting with the letter _ from the word box
- Draw a line from the letter _ to pictures that start with that letter
- Write the letter _ beside the picture that starts with that letter
- Look around your home and find words that start with the letter _. Write down 3.
I laminate each sheet and send it home in a clear plastic bag with the matching book, wipe board marker and mini eraser. Students keep it at home for a week and each week they get a new book/letter to take home. This is something I start all the beginning readers with in my class.
Hope this is something you find useful and enjoyable to use!