Alphabet Books are just what you need to practice letter identification, letter writing, and letter sounds in Pre-K and Kindergarten! These could also be used as an assessment. There is an interactive alphabet book for each letter A-Z.
In each book, students will....
• Write the Capital and Lowercase Letter
• Find the Letter Among Other Letters
• Read a Beginning Sound Sentence for the Letter
• Determine Whether or Not Items Begin with that Letter Sound
• Draw a Picture that Begins with the Letter Sound
When students are done, they have a book to take home!
Click here for More Letter Practice Pages!