The mini-alphabet books (A-Z) give students a fun way to learn how to identify and write their upper and lower-case letters and appeal to all types of learners. Our students love the feeling of accomplishment they get from completing each mini-book. Each book is jam-packed with skills early learners need, but because each page is short and sweet, students won't feel like they are doing tedious "work". Great for classwork, homework, centers, and more!
Each book has 8 pages and can be printed back-to-back to save on paper. You can also laminate these books for a fun center activity.
The 8 pages of the book include:
1. Title page/cover with a picture to reinforce letter sound
2. Identify the capital letter in different fonts
3. Practice tracing the capital letter
4. Circling pictures that begin with the initial sound
5. Identify the lower-case letter in different fonts
6. Practice tracing the lower-case letter
7. Draw a picture starting with the sound of the letter
8. Color and read a simple sentence to reinforce the letter and sound.
Check out our preview to see a sample up close!
Other Primary Early Learning Products
Kindergarten Common Core Reading Standards for Literature Activity Bundle
Blackline Masters- Capital and Lower Case Letters
Numbers 0-20 Super Bundle
**If you like what you see, please click on the "Follow Me" star to learn about new products, sales, and more!
How to earn TPT Credits:
"Earn TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there is no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits is worth $2.50, for example."--TPT Credits Page