This set of Interactive Alphabet Mini-Books will get your kiddos exploring every letter of the alphabet in a variety of fun, engaging ways! For a better look at what's included in each book, just click on PREVIEW!
For each letter, students will...
- Trace the letter with their finger.
- Decorate / color the letter.
- Trace and color a picture that begins with the sound.
- Identify pictures that begin with the sound and glue them on the page.
- Color by letter (differentiating between uppercase and lowercase letters)
- Trace and practice writing the letters.
- Sound out and write simple words that begin with the letter sound.
- Illustrate another word and write it.
Whew! That's a TON of great practice in just one little book! These books are SUPER EASY to assemble... just copy, cut in half, staple on the side and you're done!
If you'd like to check out a FREE SAMPLE of the Letter Aa book, just click on the link below...
Alphabet Books --- Interactive ABC Mini-Book for Letter Aa ***FREEBIE***
For more engaging ABC activities, click here...
ABC Dictionary --- Interactive, Tactile Alphabet Book for Young Learners
Alphabet Coloring Pages --- ABC Color By Letter Pages
Alphabet Books --- Class Books for Every Letter of the Alphabet
Alphabet Crowns --- Interactive Alphabet Hats From A to Z
Don't Miss Out on TPT Credits:
• Go over to your My Purchases page (you may need to log-in). Beside each purchase you'll see a flashing "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. TPT will give you feedback credits which you can use towards future purchases --- woo hoo! Plus, I value your feedback greatly and I love hearing from my followers. It makes my day!
Be the first to know about my new freebies, products and discounts:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo. Clicking it makes you a follower! You will then receive emails telling you about new products, freebies, discounts and updates!
Keywords: alphabet books, alphabet writing practice, letter writing practice, beginning sounds, initial sounds