ALPHABET BUBBLES ONE
* Could your young students use some fun extra help in reinforcing their alphabet?
* Do they know their letters of the alphabet well?
* Each bubble on here has one letter of the alphabet in it and one blank. Your students must write the next letter of the alphabet in the blank. BUBBLES!!!
* Different, fun and effective worksheet reinforcing the letters of the alphabet. BUBBLES!!
* 36 Bubbles = 36 examples
~ ~ ~ SEE THUMBNAILS OR DOWNLOAD PREVIEW ~ ~ ~
Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Alphabet Bubbles One)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- ALPHABET 15 WORKSHEETS
15 full worksheets all on practicing the alphabet. A wonderful variety of activities all designed to reinforce their learning the alphabet both upper and lower case letters. This link will describe all 15 worksheets in detail.
- POWERPOINT THE ALPHABET!
- 36 slides all on practicing the letters of the alphabet. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting your students actively involved with the answers. 4 different sections that reinforce their knowledge of the alphabet. Colorful graphics and slides will hold their attention. Fun with the alphabet!
- COLORING SHAPES WITH NUMBERS
- You receive 5 FULL worksheets where students must color a specific NUMBER of SHAPES a specific color! Reinforces colors and numbers recognition. Your download of 5 worksheets creates an excellent activity for your young students.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!