ALPHABET BUBBLES TWO ~ 36 Examples
* Are your students learning the alphabet?
* Could they use some extra practice WRITING their letters? BUBBLES~!
Each BUBBLE on here has ONE letter of the alphabet and TWO blanks in it.
Your students must fill in the blanks with the correct missing letters, some in front, some behind, some in the middle!
* Will surely test their alphabet knowledge! ~ SEE THUMBNAILS or DOWNLOAD PREVIEW.
* TWO different yet effective worksheets, 36 examples in all!
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Alphabet Bubbles Two)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- ALPHABET 15 WORKSHEETS
15 full worksheets all on practicing the alphabet. A wonderful variety of activities all designed to reinforce their learning the alphabet both upper and lower case letters. This link will describe all 15 worksheets in detail.
- POWERPOINT THE ALPHABET!
- 36 slides all on practicing the letters of the alphabet. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting your students actively involved with the answers. 4 different sections that reinforce their knowledge of the alphabet. Colorful graphics and slides will hold their attention. Fun with the alphabet!
- COLORING SHAPES AND NUMBERS
- You receive 5 FULL worksheets where students must color a specific NUMBER of SHAPES a specific color! Reinforces colors and numbers recognition. Your download of 5 worksheets creates an excellent activity for your young students.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!