Introduce your preschool and kindergarten students to the alphabet with these fun, hands on centers. These are perfect to differentiate for your students - from students just learning to write the letters to students who are ready to practice beginning sounds.
The centers includes real life pictures to make the centers more realistic and fun for the students.
Includes 10 Center Activities:
- includes a clipart picture for each letter of the alphabet to be colored, painted, or decorated in some way
-2 Piece Puzzles
- includes 3 sets including matching upper to lowercase, uppercase to a picture, lowercase to a picture. Perfect to play as a game or put in a sensory bin and have students find the matches.
-4 Piece Puzzles
- includes letters and three actual pictures that start with that letter. Could use as a puzzle or a sorting activity.
-Beginning Sound Clip Cards
- use clothespins to correctly clip the letter that the real life picture starts with. Includes a self check option on the back.
-Dot Marker Pages
- practice identifying each letter of the alphabet (both upper and lowercase) with different fonts. Use bingo markers, crayons or laminate and make this reusable.
-Picture Puzzles for Sequencing
- practicing sequencing letters of the alphabet using the picture to help support.
- practice finding the missing letter in the sequence. Includes uppercase and lowercase versions.
-Spin and Cover Games
- low prep games to practice matching lowercase to lowercase, uppercase to uppercase and upper to lowercase. Just add a pencil and paperclip for the spinner and place markers for each student.
-Write and Wipe Cards
- practice tracing and then writing each letter of the alphabet, both upper and lowercase. Laminate and use with dry erase markers to reuse this.
- laminate and use playdough to roll "snakes" and then form the upper and lowercase version of each letter.
**And as a bonus, I've included alphabet posters
with real animal pictures. This includes a set with black letters and a set of rainbow letters. Hang up as an alphabet line or print mini versions to hang around the room.
Thank you for considering this product! To see all the items in my store, please click HERE. If you would like notification about future items posted by Sara J Creations, please look for the star at the top of the page and click the “follow me" button. All new products are 50% off the first 48 hours after posting.
Thanks for looking,
You might also be interested in:
Dolch Sight Word Practice - Pre-Primer & Primer
Numbers 1-30 Bundle
Play Dough Sight Words