#DistanceLearningTpT We are living in an uncertain time, and I personally will be creating packets to help my students to learn from home as we protect ourselves from the Coronavirus. I have tagged this product #DistanceLearningTpT because it's designed to be a "print and go" easy-to-implement product. It will give your students the practice they need to grasp skills, and also to build fluency. I sincerely hope it helps your children. You are welcome to copy it for your students, and you may even share the file with your own students' parents if this will help out.
This ABC bundle includes the 2 videos and 200 pages of alphabet learning fun! It is a combination of 2 different products.
In addition, you'll get:
These chants support the following Common Core State Standards:
Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
Demonstrate basic knowledge of one-to-one letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary sound or many of the most frequent sounds for each consonant.
Isolate and pronounce initial, medial vowel, and final sounds (phonemes) in spoken single-syllable words.
Segment spoken single-syllable words into their complete sequence of individual sounds (phonemes).
Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
I tell children to "Learn something new every time you sing." Ways to encourage this are:
1. Just watch and sing!
2. Ask, "What do you notice?" after a song. Children will point out understandings--or misunderstandings--based on their individual levels as they learn from the whole class.
3. Ask children to point to the chart as the songs play.
4. Ask one child to point to a projected version of the chart as the songs play. The class can watch as the child points.
5. Ask children to chant the songs without the music, using their charts.
6. Use the structure of the chant to review any alphabet chart.
***Please follow me at "EduTunes With Miss Jenny."
***You may also like my
***If you are 100% satisfied with this product, please give it 100% positive ratings. If you are EVER less than 100% satisfied with any of my products, I will do whatever I can to make you happy--Including giving you a full refund. Feel free to e-mail me anytime through this site, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope this helps your class! Thanks so much for trying it, and for giving me your valuable feedback.