- This is a HUGE set of some of my most popular first grade songs, videos, and supporting materials--at a HUGE savings!Songs are a GREAT way of creating an amazing first grade classroom atmosphere. Use them for everything--From developing reading fluency, to mastering math standards, to teaching kids$147.92$103.54Save $44.38
- This is a HUGE set of some of my most popular Kindergarten songs, videos, and supporting materials--at a HUGE savings!Songs are a GREAT way of creating an amazing Kindergarten classroom atmosphere. Use them for everything--From mastering math standards, to developing reading skills, to teaching kids$150.94$105.66Save $45.28
- This is a HUGE set of some of my most popular preschool songs, videos, and supporting materials--at a HUGE savings of 30% off!Songs are a GREAT way of creating an amazing pre-K classroom atmosphere. Use them for everything--From encouraging kids to SMILE at the beginning and end of each day, to prom$111.95$78.37Save $33.58
This ABC packet includes:
1. A full-color ABC chart with letters only
2. A full-color ABC chart with letters and words
3. A black-and-white ABC chart with letters only
4. A black-and-white ABC chart with letters and words
5. Full-color ABC cards to project or use on a wall/bulletin board/trifold display
6. Large black-and-white ABC cards
7. ABC handwriting pages (upper and lowercase)
8. Easy-to-make predictable books incorporating sight words
9. Easy-to-makeInteractive predictable books for each letter--also incorporating sight words
10. ABC cards including 3 examples for each letter
11. An ABC graphic organizer book (circle/lines to write) with ideas for differentiation
12. 2 types of bingo games with suggestions for whole group, small groups, and centers
13. An additional ABC center
These materials support the following Common Core State Standards:
Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
Demonstrate basic knowledge of one-to-one letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary sound or many of the most frequent sounds for each consonant.
Isolate and pronounce initial, medial vowel, and final sounds (phonemes) in spoken single-syllable words.
Segment spoken single-syllable words into their complete sequence of individual sounds (phonemes).
Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
***These match songs 2-3 in my Phonics Time COMPLETE Set: Click HERE!
***You may also like my
***If you are 100% satisfied with this product, please give it 100% positive ratings. If you are EVER less than 100% satisfied with any of my products, I will do whatever I can to make you happy--Including giving you a full refund. Feel free to e-mail me anytime through this site, or at email@example.com.
I hope this helps your class! Thanks so much for trying it, and for giving me your valuable feedback.