I have put together an Alphabet Curriculum with a Christian Theme. In this product you will find Alphabet Flashcards, Handwriting Worksheets, Letter Art, Letter Worksheets, Mini Flashcards Match, Puzzle, Small Flashcards, and Wall Display.
Alphabet Flashcards 84 pgs
This product is great for teaching children biblical principles with the alphabet. I created these flashcards to help children learn the alphabet. Each flashcard comes with ideas on how to use them.
The front of the flashcard is for you to share with students. It shows the letter, how to write the letter, the picture that goes with the letter, and the name of the picture.
The back of the flashcard has information on how to teach the letter. You will find the following on the back:
This explains how you should plan out your lesson.
These are questions to ask before learning about the letter. Each letter has a subject that it covers
There is a scripture that goes with each letter. You can use this scripture as a memory verse.
Each letter has a story that will go with it. Most stories will be a shorten explanation of what the bible says about the subject being covered.
There are 2 songs that go with each letter. I have written other alphabet songs that you can sing while teaching the letter of the day.
Let’s Learn New Sounds:
This section will help you teach Short and Long Vowel Sounds, Hard and Soft Letter Sounds. It is a guide to help your students understand the different sounds each letter makes.
I wrote down different scriptures that cover each subject. I explained what each scripture will cover.
Each letter has an action to it. It will be some sort of movement that will allow your students the opportunity to move to the letter.
Handwriting 110 pgs
This product is great for helping you reinforce teaching the letter. It can also be used as morning work or center activity. This product covers A-Z.
I created this product to help students that still need help tracing letters and for students that are ready to write letters on their own. Each page shows students how to write the letter.
Each handwriting page has a bubble letter that students can rainbow write, color, or trace for extra practice.
The last two pages are letter tracing pages of A-Z uppercase and lowercase.
Letter Art 173 pgs
This product comes with uppercase and lowercase bubble letters. It covers A-Z.
• Large and Medium size uppercase
• Medium size lowercase
• Upper and Lower case letters together on one page
• Uppercase letters that can be doped with a bingo dauber
• Lowercase letters that can be doped with a bingo dauber
• Uppercase and Lowercase letters together that can be doped with a bingo dauber
You can use this product in so many different ways. I have students trace the letters, paste pictures that start with the letters, use a bingo dauber to dop the letters, and make play dough balls to put onto letters. You can also have students find things around their homes to glue onto the letters. The ideas are endless.
Letter Worksheets 52 pgs
This is an incredible product that allows students to practice writing, beginning sounds, and identifying the alphabet with a Christian theme.
There are two different A-Z worksheets
The 1st Worksheet has on it:
• Bubble letter: Have students either trace the letter or color it in.
• Handwriting Lines: Have students practice writing letters in the correct formations.
• Letter search: Have students find the uppercase and lowercase letters and circle them.
• Beginning Sounds: Have students find the pictures that begin with the letter and circle them.
• Spinner: Have students use a paperclip as the spinner. Students will place the paperclip and pencil in the middle of the circle and spin the paperclip. Whatever letter they land on they will write it in the box to the right.
The 2nd Worksheet has on it:
• Word Search: Have students find the words in the box and circle them. Cross out the words once they have found them.
• Cut and Paste Letters: Cut out the bottom part of the worksheet. Then cut the letters that this worksheet is covering and glue them in the correct box.
• Handwriting Lines: Have students practice tracing the letters.
• Cut and Past Pictures: Have students cut out the pictures at the bottom of the worksheet and glue them next to their words.
• Rainbow Write: Have students trace the letter 3 times to have it look like a rainbow.
Mini Flashcards Match 19 pgs
This product has students match cards to each other. There are several ways they can match. They can match by beginning sounds, letters, and letters with pictures. This could be used in literacy centers, small group activities, or individual work when students get done with their work early.
This product comes with:
• A parent letter (that explains pictures and actions that are being taught to their child)
• Letter with picture and description of picture
• Letter with picture
• Uppercase and Lowercase letters
• Uppercase letters
• Lowercase letters
Puzzle 41 pgs
This is a great product that allows students the opportunity to practice their letters and sounds with a Christian theme. This products gives students the opportunity to practice their letters by matching puzzle pieces together eight different ways.
This product comes with A-Z puzzle pieces in color and black and white.
You can put the puzzles together by:
• Uppercase and lowercase letters to pictures
• Uppercase letters to pictures
• Lowercase letters to pictures
• Pictures to pictures
• Uppercase and lowercase to uppercase and lowercase letters
• Uppercase to uppercase letters
• Lowercase to lowercase letters
• Uppercase to lowercase letters
Small Flashcards 12 pgs
This is a great product that allows students the opportunity to practice their letters and sounds with a Christian theme.
This product comes with A-Z flashcards in color, black and white with a color frame, and black and white. I have broken the letters by vowels and consonants. The vowels have a green frame. The consonants have a blue frame.
You can use the flashcards by:
• printing one for each student to take home to practice.
• placing them in a literacy center for students to review.
• practicing them in small group to see which students know their letters, sounds, and actions.
• printing them in color and black and white. Then have students match them together.
• printing the black and white flashcards as a color page.
• having students play Go Fish or Memory
Wall Display 38 pgs
This is a fabulous product that you can place on the wall so students can reference the alphabet with a Christian theme.
This product comes with A-Z medium flashcards in color, black and white with a color frame, and black and white. I have broken the letters by vowels and consonants. The vowels have a green frame. The consonants have a blue frame.
You can use the flashcards by:
• Using the black and white pictures as a color page.
• Sending it home so your students can go over the flashcards with their parents.
• Binding them together to create an alphabet book
Common Core Standards that are covered in this packet:
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.1; RF.K.1.a; RF.K.1.b; RF.K.1.c; RF.K.1.d; RF.K.3.a; RF.K.3; RF.K.3.b; RF.K.2; CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.K.1; L.K.2.c; RL.K.1; RL.K.2; RL.K.3
~If you like this product then you might like:
Alphabet Flashcards with a Christian Theme
Alphabet Worksheets with a Christian Theme
*****Make sure that you follow me at Teachers R Us
by clicking on the green star to insure that you get the latest updates about my store.*****