This ABC Clip Card activity can be introduced at Circle Time and then added to your Literacy Center.
* Directions to assemble the resource are included.
* Task is for students to identify the beginning sound of a picture cue and clip a clothespin on the correct letter sound ( a choice of three letters is provided).
* There are 26 cards that are a good size for little hands.
* Activity can also be used as a Home and Back Kit to provide students the opportunity to practice skills with family members.
* Family letter with instructions is included.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!