These pages are for use with many different phonics activities for preschool or kindergarten learners.
Here are my ideas for using them:
1. Use them as coloring pages. Be sure to discuss what each letter stands for. ex: A is for Airplane.
2. Print them out and cut them down the middle (or corner to corner). Then they become a puzzle.
3. Put them on the floor and have your child/student hop on the letter or sound you call.
4. Have your child/student color them and then arrange them in alpha order.
5. Use them as basic alphabet posters.
This file contains:
1 - Ideas for use page
52 - Alphabet pages (black & white for coloring). Two different pages per letter of the alphabet.
★ Follow FH on Facebook
★ Watch FH videos on YouTube
★ Visit the FH Blog