These posters are for use with many different phonics activities for preschool or kindergarten learners.
Here are my ideas for using them:
1. Use them as coloring pages. Be sure to discuss what each letter stands for. ex: A is for Airplane.
2. Print them out and cut them down the middle (or corner to corner). Then they become a puzzle.
3. Put them on the floor and have your child/student hop on the letter or sound you call.
4. Have your child/student color them and then arrange them in alpha order.
5. Use them as basic alphabet posters.
This file contains:
1 - Ideas for use page
52 - Alphabet pages (black & white for coloring). Two different pages per letter of the alphabet.
>> SAVE $MONEY$ by purchasing my Ultimate Preschool GROWING Activity Bundle HERE!
You will get ALL my preschool resources in one place, PLUS any future resources for FREE!
Visit my BLOG Here
Follow me on Facebook