This is a cut and paste resource relating to the alphabet. Aimed at students learning upper and lower case letters.
Ideal resource for your Literacy/Phonics center
• Upper case letters with pictures representing the first letter of the picture, e.g. Cat
• Lower case letters with pictures representing the first letter of the picture
• Alphabet Pictures a to z - there are 4 pictures for each letter of the alphabet (except for 'x' which has 3 pictures)
• Example of a worksheet for letter C
• Set of plain letters for your use
Introduce the letter you are working on, e.g. T or t, and ask students what words begin with that letter.
- As an independent activity - set out a selection of pictures with different letter sounds for students to choose the correct pictures to stick around the letter 't'. See preview pane example for letter 'c'.
- Students can decorate the letter after their cut and paste activity
- More able students can draw more pictures for their letter and label their pictures.
Also included: Extra set of large upper and lower plain letters.
File Type: Pdf and Publisher.
Thank you for visiting my store.