PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The aim of these fun and engaging alphabet dab printables is to develop your students’ ability to recognise lower and upper case letters of the alphabet. They are perfect for small groups and literacy groups. I use them to differentiate and target the specific needs of each student. The students are provided with a display folder and focus on specific letters. At the end is a page with the entire alphabet.
The pack consists of:
• 26 x activity sheets with one letter per page
• 1 x assessment page with the whole alphabet
How To Use This Product:
• In my classroom, I like saving paper and collecting resources that I can use more than once (rather than using worksheets). These sheets are designed to be laminated, rather than printed as worksheets. I also put whole sets in a display folder and use them for my literacy groups.
• Students color in or place a counter over the upper or lower case letters. They then count how many of that letter is on the page.
• Once a student has learnt the alphabet, test them using the final page which includes the entire alphabet.
You may also be interested in:
Don't forget to leave feedback and earn TPT credits. If you have any great ideas, please let me know!
Be notified of new products (not bundles) and get 50% off for the first 48 hours by following Little Wombats.
You can also followLittle Wombats on Facebook.