These 26 file folder songs use familiar tunes and work on vocabulary and basic language concepts for preschoolers or early language learners. They are error-less (students cannot make a mistake when choosing a verse) and encourage participation by any ability level. They are perfect for low language children and children learning English as a second language!
The 26 songs included in this download are each centered around a letter of the alphabet and set to familiar children's songs (all are listed in the Preview). Language concepts include: vocabulary, prepositions, verbs, categories, and simple grammar.
Velcro with sticker backs
How to set up:
1. Print off downloads (2 pages per song).
2. Glue page 1 onto inside of file folder.
3. Cut out small tab and glue onto the tab area of the folder.
4. Cut out 5-6 “verse” rectangles.
5. Laminate entire folder (suggested) and 5-6 “verse” rectangles (needed).
6. Cut 7 pieces of female (fuzzy) Velcro. Stick 1 female side onto the middle of the rectangle on page 1. Evenly place the other 6 female pieces onto the other side of the file folder.
7. Cut 6 pieces of male (pokey) Velcro. Stick one piece in the center of each “verse” rectangle.
8. Store verses on the page with the 6 female Velcro pieces.
Enjoy using these songs every day! Perfect for parents, preschool teachers, special education teachers, and Speech Pathologists!
See my blog post about this product here
Check out my other File Folder Songs for Basic Language here
See all of my file folder activities: here
Please note that this is a zip file. If you have difficulties downloading, please email me at superpowerspeech at gmail dot com.
for access to my growing library of free speech materials.**