Also included in
- Engage your students and practice LITERACY SKILLS with these September themed digital task cards! This September Literacy BOOM Cards™ bundle has 6 different sets of Boom Cards featuring letter matching, alphabet recognition, beginning sounds, and rhyming. Boom Cards™ are interactive, self-checking d$9.00$12.75Save $3.75
- Engage your kindergarten students and practice MATH AND LITERACY SKILLS with these September themed digital task cards! This September Math and Literacy bundle includes 12 different sets of Boom Cards™ featuring letter matching, alphabet recognition, beginning sounds, rhyming, counting, number recog$16.00$24.75Save $8.75
- Engage your students and practice MATH AND LITERACY SKILLS with these year-long monthly Boom Cards™! This GROWING Math and Literacy MEGA bundle currently includes 114 different decks of Boom cards and are perfect for Kindergarten! Boom Cards™ are interactive, self-checking DIGITAL task cards that m$125.00$246.75Save $121.75
Do you use Boom Cards™? Engage your kindergarten or preschool students and practice alphabet recognition and letter matching with these September color by code digital task cards! Boom Cards™ are interactive, self-checking task cards that make learning fun! They are perfect for centers, independent work time, small group instruction, and distance learning. They can also be linked in Google Classroom™ or in Seesaw™!
This resource includes a PDF document with a link to access 27 digital task cards (one for each letter of the alphabet) on the Boom Learning website.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Audio will automatically play on each card and tell students which letter to find. For example... "Find the letter B."
2. Then, they will click on the matching letter.
3. If they are correct, it will advance to the next slide and color in a piece of the picture.
3. If the answer is incorrect, it circles it in red with a line through it so they know to try again.
It's a fun and engaging way to practice letter recognition!
Be sure to check out the thumbnail images to get an idea of what the cards look like. Download the preview file and click the link to try them out!
If you enjoyed this resource, please leave us feedback. Leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases and we LOVE hearing from you. Also, follow us to be notified when new products are uploaded.
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Michelle Woods and Linda Ekstrom