This flip book is great for kids who are learning letter sounds and connecting sounds with letters! I created a two sided flip book, so the left side has the capital letter, and the right side has the clip art picture of an object that corresponds to each letter.
1) print on card stock or printer paper
2) cut out half pages on black lines EXCEPT MIDDLE LINES down each page (leave the letter attached to the corresponding picture
3) you should have 26 half sheets that show each letter on the left and each corresponding picture on the right
4) laminate if you'd like
5) bind pages AT THE TOP (the long way)
6) cut up the middle of each page to separate the two sides (you must bind before this step, or else it becomes very difficult)