* Uses the same clear graphic images from both the alphabet and Qwerty-bet cards
* Vowels have been colour coded for easy location.
* Handwriting formation for upper and lower case letters
* The word of the graphic used to depict each letter is shown for spelling and identification purposes.
* Use as a tradition frieze around the walls of your room for reading around the room.
*Make into a book for the children to read through and trace their fingers over the handwriting formation letters.
* As part of a hanging alphabet - laminate each A4 letter page individually and on the reverse side back with basic high frequency words to become a hanging dictionary. It is also valuable to take a digital photo of children whose name begins with the letter and have these also on the reverse side for a children to record names of their friends in their writing.
* As the file comes as a .pdf you can choose the size - print 2 to a page to make an A5 size frieze - print multiple smaller copies to make playing cards for memory games and quick flip identification. The choice is yours!
Please remember this is for single class use only - if you wish to use the frieze in more than one classroom/learning space you require an additional multi-licence (thanks in advance for observing copyright, by not uploading files to internet, social media, blogs etc...)