These alphabet game cards are designed to be used in such games as Memory, Go Fish, and other simple card games. Using these game cards will help your pre-school and kindergarten students learn their letters of the alphabet.
There are cards with both upper and lowercase letters. Using them for matching games allows students to learn which uppercase and lowercase letters go together (A and a, F and f, etc.).
Three decks of cards are included in this product. One is in color, one is black and white, and one has hollow letters so the students can color them.
This product contains:
- Instructions for Memory and Go Fish
- 1 deck of 52 colored alphabet cards
- 1 deck of 52 black and white alphabet cards
- 1 deck of 52 hollow letter alphabet cards
- Backs for each deck of cards
Note: The fronts and backs of the cards will need to be printed on separate sheets of paper, then cut out and glued together.