This no prep, self checking smartboard game will help your students work on alphabet recognition and sequencing, it’s perfect for back to school and can be spiraled back to all year round!
Students will figure out which letter is missing from the trains and move the correct letter to the train. Then, students will check their answers by erasing the window on the train to reveal the correct answer!
WHAT SKILLS WILL THIS GAME HELP MY STUDENTS DEVELOP?
This smartboard game is a great way to have your students:
• Identifying uppercase and lowercase letters
• Sequencing the order of the letters in the alphabet
• Finding the missing letter in a sequence of letters
WHAT FILE TYPES ARE INCLUDED?
This ZIP file contains two file types:
• A Smartboard file for Smart Notebook (.notebook)
• An Activinspire file for Promethean boards (.flipchart)
LOOKING FOR A DISCOUNT?
Save 40% by getting this game as part of a MEGA ALPHABET BUNDLE
LOOKING FOR OTHER SMARTBOARD GAMES?
If you like this game, be sure to check out my other smartboard games! There are:
• Smartboard BUNDLES
• Seasonal Smartboard Games
• Year-Round Smartboard Games for Phonics and Sight Words
A Turn to Learn