This no prep smartboard game will help your students practice naming uppercase and lowercase letters and putting them in order. Students will work on their alphabet recognition and sequencing skills by identifying the three letters at the top of the page and moving them around so they're in the correct order. This activity is perfect for back to school and can be spiraled back to all year round!
WHAT SKILLS WILL THIS GAME HELP MY STUDENTS DEVELOP?
This smartboard game is a great way to have your students:
• Identifying uppercase and lowercase letters
• Sequencing the order of the letters in the alphabet
WHAT FILE TYPES ARE INCLUDED?
This ZIP file contains two file types:
• A Smartboard file for Smart Notebook (.notebook)
• An Activinspire file for Promethean boards (.flipchart)
LOOKING FOR A DISCOUNT?
Save 40% by getting this game as part of a MEGA ALPHABET BUNDLE
LOOKING FOR OTHER SMARTBOARD GAMES?
If you like these games, be sure to check out my other smartboard games! There are:
• Smartboard BUNDLES
• Smartboard Games
• Smartboard Games: Seasonal
• Smartboard Games: Alphabet
• Smartboard Games: Back to School
• Smartboard Games: Beginning Sounds
• Smartboard Games: Blends
• Smartboard Games: CVC
• Smartboard Games: CVCe
• Smartboard Games: Math
A Turn to Learn