This no prep smartboard game will help your students work on alphabet recognition by having students differentiate between uppercase and lowercase letters. Students will look at the letters on the gumballs at the bottom of the screen and put the gumballs into the machine labeled “uppercase” or “lowercase.”
WHAT SKILLS WILL THIS GAME HELP MY STUDENTS DEVELOP?
This smartboard game is a great way to have your students:
• Identifying uppercase and lowercase letters
• Determining if a letter is uppercase or lowercase
• Sorting uppercase and lowercase letters
WHAT FILE TYPES ARE INCLUDED?
This ZIP file contains two file types:
• A Smartboard file for Smart Notebook (.notebook)
• An Activinspire file for Promethean boards (.flipchart)
LOOKING FOR A DISCOUNT?
Save 40% by getting this game as part of a MEGA ALPHABET BUNDLE
LOOKING FOR OTHER SMARTBOARD GAMES?
If you like these games, be sure to check out my other smartboard games! There are:
• Smartboard BUNDLES
• Smartboard Games
• Smartboard Games: Seasonal
• Smartboard Games: Alphabet
• Smartboard Games: Back to School
• Smartboard Games: Beginning Sounds
• Smartboard Games: Blends
• Smartboard Games: CVC
• Smartboard Games: CVCe
• Smartboard Games: Math
A Turn to Learn