This no prep, self checking smartboard game will help your students work on alphabet recognition by having students figure out which letter doesn’t match. Students will look at the letters on the books and figure out which letter does not belong. Then, students can touch the letter to check if they were correct!
WHAT SKILLS WILL THIS GAME HELP MY STUDENTS DEVELOP?
This smartboard game is a great way to have your students:
• Identifying uppercase and lowercase letters
• Matching uppercase letters to the corresponding lowercase letter
• Determining which letter shown doesn’t belong
WHAT FILE TYPES ARE INCLUDED?
This ZIP file contains two file types:
• A Smartboard file for Smart Notebook (.notebook)
• An Activinspire file for Promethean boards (.flipchart)
LOOKING FOR A DISCOUNT?
Save 40% by getting this game as part of a MEGA ALPHABET BUNDLE
LOOKING FOR OTHER SMARTBOARD GAMES?
If you like these games, be sure to check out my other smartboard games! There are:
• Smartboard BUNDLES
• Smartboard Games
• Smartboard Games: Seasonal
• Smartboard Games: Alphabet
• Smartboard Games: Back to School
• Smartboard Games: Beginning Sounds
• Smartboard Games: Blends
• Smartboard Games: CVC
• Smartboard Games: CVCe
• Smartboard Games: Math
A Turn to Learn