This is a simple and quick alphabet activity to help students practice letter formation without using a lot of paper. Students will use a dry erase marker to write the letter of the alphabet, and then wipe it off.
To set up the center, just print, laminate, and cut the alphabet cards. You can have students select the alphabet cards they want to work on, or punch a hole in the top left hand corner of each card and put them on a binder ring.
Included in this packet handwriting practice packet:
- 26 alphabet write and wipe mats (2 options for letter x)
- Correct letter formation, with arrows, is modeled on each card
- Uppercase and lowercase letters on each mat
- 3 beginning sounds to help with letter and sound association
- 3 "I Can" visual directions pages
- 2 Optional recording pages to hold students accountable for their work
Click here to check out other activities that teach alphabet letters!