- Engage your students all year in developing their fine motor skills while also practicing the alphabet, numbers, color words and the Dolch sight words! This resource is perfect for using as a center, for daily practice, or sending home as homework.Bundle Highlights:Over 300 pages of handwriting prac$29.00$37.00Save $8.00
- This bundle is perfect for the dual language or bilingual classroom and includes all of my English and Spanish handwriting resources in one download. Engage your students all year in developing fine motor skills while also practicing the alphabet, numbers, color words and sight words in both English$60.00$75.00Save $15.00
Engage your students in developing their fine motor skills through handwriting and tracing while practicing their letters of the alphabet! This resource is perfect for using as a center, practicing each day at school, or sending home as homework.
- No prep! Just print and use
- The directions are easy to follow and the page design is simple and inviting for young students
- Posters (8.5 x 11 inch size) of each capital and lowercase letter are included. These can be used for instructing students on the proper writing formation, using path of motion lines. They can also be laminated and turned into a center activity in which student trace with their finger, a marker, or mold play-doh into the shape of each letter. Click on the preview to view a sample of these posters.
Here is a list of my other handwriting resources available for individual sale:
I also recommend checking out these resources:
Interested in saving money?! Follow me so that you can be notified when I list a new resource. All of my new resources are listed at 50% off for the first 24 hours!
I hope that you find this resource engaging and purposeful for using in your own classroom. If you do, I'd greatly appreciate your feedback!
As always, I love to see photos of my resources in action so be sure to send me pictures or tag me on Instagram: @theprimarypal