These Lowercase Letter Handwriting Practice Worksheets are perfect for preschool and kindergarten students. This pack features 5 unique worksheets for each capital letter, one for each day of the week, which makes them a perfect compliment for any letter of the week program.
By purchasing this Bundle you are saving 30% off each worksheet set included in this bundle.
This set is also available for Uppercase letters
Box It Up- Lowercase Version
- Start simple by using a box to trace and write letters with more visual guidance than the traditional primary lines. This worksheet is perfect for beginning writers!
Rainbow Roll- Lowercase Version
- Use a dice to decide which color to trace first! Great opportunity for students to continue practicing correct letter formation with tracing letters. This activity is a student favorite!
Lovely Lines- Lowercase Version
- This is your more traditional handwriting worksheet, and the first opportunity to use the primary lines. Students have the opportunity to trace and then write on the traditional primary lines. After practicing in the box format, students are more able to transfer the letters to the lines.
Spin the Wheel Handwriting- Lowercase Version
- The first worksheet with all independent writing! Students will spin the wheel ten times and record what color or letter they land on. After 10 spins, count up how many of each letter or color you have and record using numbers, tallies or dots. This incorporates math into handwriting too!!
Final Four Alphabet Handwriting- Lowercase Version
- This final worksheet is an opportunity to review! Students get the opportunity to use box format, rainbow write, use traditional primary lines, and finally trace a whole word!
If you like this make sure you check out these other resources:
Capital Letter- Handwriting Bundle
Color Activities For Preschool
Don't forget to follow my store so you know when I post new products! All new products will be sold at 50% off for the first 24 hours!
We love to hear your positive feedback! Make sure you let us know how much you love this product and earn yourself some TPT Credits at the same time!