Interactive Notebook Alphabet
❤️ Interactive Alphabet Notebooks are a fun way for your kindergarteners to learn the alphabet. These interactive pieces are easy for the students to understand and will create an amazing notebook! All 26 letters follow the same format so once they have the hang of it, they are good to go!
Get this product as part of a BUNDLE and SAVE!
Included in this download is:
26 letters all include the following activities (4 pages total per letter):
- Cut and paste a simple title.
- Letter vocabulary where they lift the flap and add other words.
- Letter identification in different fonts. (Color or bingo dot.)
- Handwriting practice where they lift the flap and write their best letters.
- Spin and Graph with upper and lower case identification.
- Reading simple sentences where they highlight or color in the letter and lift the flap to illustrate the sentence. (Of course, with support at the start and then by the end they should be able to read the sentences.)
UPDATE: The font has been updated so it has more kinder-friendly fonts (for example, the lines on top and bottom of the I's)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My students use this in so many ways! They go back and look at it more times than I imagined! It's really making a difference. Thanks so much!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I used these for reading journals in small group reading at the beginning of the school year and then as extra practice/review for those still struggling with letters and sounds in the middle of the year. Easy to use!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I use this product every time I introduce them to a new letter. They look forward to doing the activities and putting them in their notebook. They go back in their notebook and review the letters we have completed."
You might also like these ALPHABET resources:
- Alphabet Hats
- Easy Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Brochures
- Alphabet Books
- Alphabet Cut and Color
- Alphabet Writing Poems
Stay up to date with all things Simply Kinder:
Jennifer Kadar - Simply Kinder - Kindergarten - First Grade - Preschool
© Simply Kinder, LLC
For questions please email hello@SimplyKinder.com.