I use these mini books for my alphabet intervention groups! You can also use them for word work or as homework.
Each letter has:
- A cover page
- A printing practice page
- A mini book section to practice concepts of print and initial sound (4 pages)
- Find & colour the focus letter
- A page with pictures where the students circle the picture if it begins with the focus letter and put an X on the pictures if it does not begin with the focus letter
(For the letter Xx I made it so that the students will put a circle if it the picture ends with the /x/ sound and an X if it does not end with the /x/ sound.)
Try it before you buy it! To download free editable assessment sheets to use for alphabet diagnostics and to download a free week's worth of Alphabet Intervention Mini Books click here
to check out my blog post about it!
You can also click on the preview to try the letter A booklet!
I hope you find this product useful in your classroom!
• The Alphabet QR Code Book
• Personalized Take Home Alphabet Book
• Letter Formation Flash Cards with Initial Sound Picture Support
Looking for more? Take a little time to EXPLORE!
♦ BEST SELLING Editable Teaching Portfolio