Alphabet Lacing cards
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This huge prek download is a bundle of preschool back to school resourcess. Great for home learning and distance learning. Includes math, literacy, fine motor, and writing activities.THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES:Preschool Learning Folder Preschool Daily Skill BuilderFall-Themed Prewriting ActivitiesFall BusPrice $25.00Original Price $33.99Save $8.99
- THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES:Alphabet Learning FolderLowercase Letter of the Day WorksheetsUppercase Letter of the Day WorksheetsAlphabet Lacing CardsLarge Traceable Alphabet CardsUpper-Case Letters Play-Dough MatsLowercase Letters Play-Dough MatsAlphabet Dot and Dab Activity PackTHIS BUNDLE:Tons of LetterPrice $23.00Original Price $33.24Save $10.24
This is a 15 page download that focuses on the building of fine motor skills while teaching letter formation for the uppercase letters of the English alphabet, as well as, introducing beginning letter sounds.
Each letter has a picture that represents the sound that letter makes (a-apple, b-bee, c-car...etc), as well as, black dots to follow as a guideline for the whole punching.
Assembly and Directions:
- Print Alphabet Lacing Cards on thick card stock.
- Cut out each letter
- Whole punch each card (using black-holes given).
- Using yarn and a large, kid-friendly needle, have your student lace the letters while practicing their letter sounds.
For more pictures and instructions visit MY BLOG.
Check out these other great alphabet and pre-wring activities!!!
1. Fall-Themed Pre-Writing Activities
2. Upper-Case Letters Play-Dough Mats
3.Large, Traceable Alphabet Cards
4. Learn My Letter and Numbers Handwriting Notebook