Alphabet Learning Folder
Also included in
- THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES:Alphabet Learning FolderLowercase Letter of the Day WorksheetsUppercase Letter of the Day WorksheetsAlphabet Lacing CardsLarge Traceable Alphabet CardsUpper-Case Letters Play-Dough MatsLowercase Letters Play-Dough MatsAlphabet Dot and Dab Activity PackTHIS BUNDLE:Tons of LetterPrice $18.40Original Price $33.24Save $14.84
This is a 81 page download that focuses on teaching the three basic elements of the alphabet: Uppercase, Lowercase, and Letter Sound.
This product is broken up into two sections:
1. Learning the alphabet. This section focuses on learning the uppercase, lowercase, and sound for each letter of the alphabet.
2. Practicing the alphabet. This section includes activities that allows the students to practice their letters. These activities include:
- fill in the missing letters
- matching upper to lower
- differentiating upper and lower
- letter recognition
- b and d sort
- w and m sort
- p and q sort
HOW TO USE:
Guide students through the different pages at your own pace until they master the concepts.
***This product DOES require time and prep work!!! (If this is not for you, please check out some of my no-prep products)***
1. Purchase, download, and print the 'Alphabet Learning Folder'
2. Laminate all pages
3. Cut out the pieces on the pages that say "Laminate and cut"
4. Velcro the cut pieces to the coordinating pages.
5. Insert the finished pages into a 1.5 binder (easel binder is great for this project as well.)
For more pictures and instructions visit MY BLOG
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING WITH LESS PREP?
MORE PRESCHOOL PRODUCTS:
NO PREP PRODUCTS:
By purchasing this electronic file you agree to these terms: This download is for personal/single classroom use only. To purchase additional licenses, choose 'purchase additional licenses at checkout or 'add additional licenses' .
Don't forget to leave a review! Not only does it help me to create quality resources, but it allows TPT to give you credit that you can apply to other TPT purchases! Thank you!