This alphabet bundle includes 5 separate activities to work on the uppercase and lowercase letters. This is great to use at the beginning of Kindergarten, to use in your RTI groups, and for Dibels practice! Please check out the preview to see what's included or click here
and see it in action in my classroom!
• ABC Flip books - students can make this into an alphabet book or use in their interactive notebooks. Students will color, trace, write, and circle the letter shown on the page.
• Letter Ladders - students will roll the dice and write that letter on a run on the ladder of their worksheet. To differentiate, use the uppercase dice but the lowercase letters worksheet
• Letter Lollipops - students will spin a letter, find the letter on their worksheet, and color it
• Sort it Out - students will cut and paste the letters in fancy fonts to the correct letter
• Letter Naming Fluency - students will try to say as many letters in 1 minute as they can. This comes with 10 assessments and a graphing sheet for you to keep track of how your students progress.
Similar RTI Activities
Beginning Sounds Activities (Low-Prep)
Phoneme Segmentation Activities (Low-Prep)
Feedback is always appreciated!! Don't forget to click "follow me" at the top of this page!
Connect with me more: