Alphabet Letter Cards Themes Set #1 & Worksheets for Preschool, Pre-K, & Kinder
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you ready for an amazing school year? I’ve got all the printables you need to have a successful school year. Every Pocket of Preschool bundles and individual resources on TpT is included in this HUGE Curriculum pack: Assessments, Student Portfolios, Character Education and Social Skills, Math anPrice $750.00Original Price $1475.00Save $725.00
- Alphabet Letter Cards make learning about letters and how to write letters FUN and hands-on! There are endless ways you can use these cards in your classroom. Get creative and have fun! Here are some ideas to get you started: Match the Cards, Hide and Seek, Writing Tray, Shaving Cream, Sensory Bags,Price $15.00Original Price $20.00Save $5.00
Themes Set #1 Alphabet Letter Cards make learning about letters and how to write letters FUN and hands-on! There are endless ways you can use these cards in your classroom. Get creative and have fun! Here are some ideas to get you started: Match the Cards, Hide and Seek, Writing Tray, Shaving Cream, Sensory Bags, Sensory Bins, Build/Make Letters with Manipulatives or Play Dough, Spin and Write, Write the Room, or Read/Write/Build.
Grab the Alphabet Letter Card and Worksheet Bundle and SAVE BIG!
-labels for organization
-photos of the letter cards in action in the classroom
-16 sets of Themed Letter Cards (uppercase letters and lowercase letters)
- Paint cans
- Bees & hives
- Dump trucks
- Hot cocoa
- one plain set of letter cards
-9 Matching Themed Worksheets to Match Each Theme:
- Tracing Pages: Use with a sensory bin, writing tray, sensory bag, matching game, or a hide-and-seek type game. (three options: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, uppercase and lowercase letters).
- Read, Build, Write: Place a letter card on the mat. Make the letter with letter manipulatives (magnet letters, letter tiles) and write the letter with a dry erase marker in the box.
- Read It, Make It: Place a letter card on the mat. Make the letter below with play dough or any manipulative (mini erasers, pom poms, brick blocks, gems).
- Stamp the Letters: Pick a letter card and stamp the letter on the page.
- Write the Room: Tape the letter cards around a center or the classroom. Students find a letter and write it on the page.
- Spin and Write: Pick a letter card, spin the spinner, and write the letter with the writing tool (crayon, marker, highlighter, pencil).
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you for respecting my hard word as well as the hard work of the artists whose work helped create this product.