PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
3.66 MB | 104 pages
SO MUCH FUN for little ones learning the alphabet!
This is a set of 26 booklets to make, one for each letter of the alphabet. They focus on beginning initial letter sounds. This can be helpful for Pre-K, Kindergarten, RTI, Early Intervention, Basic Skills, or ELL. These flip books are easy to make and fun for students! GREAT for introducing the letter of the week!
Each alphabet booklet consists of 6 pages per letter:
- a cover page for that letter
- writing practice page
- 3 pages of cut and paste where the student can paste a B&W picture of a word beginning with that letter. (The letter X has 2 pictures of words that END with the "x".)
- a capital and lowercase recognition page.
The alphabet flip books can be premade by the teacher or the children can make (cut, layer and staple) the books themselves.
The pictures included are ADORABLE and are in B&W. Students can color these books too! There are 104 pages included
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!☺
Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store