Alphabet Letter Of The Week K
25 pages of common core aligned Letter K printables, 2 mp3’s and pocket chart word cards are included in this download. The "Letter K song" and "Letter K Rap" will engage students in acquiring their alphabet letter sounds together and create memorable learning experiences. In the "Letter K" rap there are phrases that allow the students to mimic the alphabet letter sound in unison, reinforcing the K sound in a fun way!
CLICK HERE to view the bundle for all the letters of the alphabet
******PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LETTER OF THE WEEK RESOURCE HAS REPLACED TWEET MUSIC’S “ABC! COME RAP WITH ME!” IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED THIS LETTER FROM THAT SERIES YOU CAN SIMPLY GO TO “MY PURCHASES” AND UPDATE TO GET THIS BRAND NEW PACKAGE! PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PREVIOUS SERIES, AND YOUR PURCHASE OF THAT SERIES.**************
YOU CAN TRY "LET'S LEARN THE LETTER A" FOR FREE-JUST CLICK HERE!
1. The Letter K Song Lyrics Trifold and 2 MP3 Letter K Songs (1): Students can cut out their own tablet shaped lyric sheet and use to sing along to the “Letter K” song.
2. The Letter K Alphabet Card and Word Wall Cards (3): For your letter of the week classroom display, teachers can print out these cards for student reference and writing activities.
3. Let’s Print the Letter K (1): Your students will love this printing worksheet for mastering their handwriting and once completed they can color and cut out a Letter K bracelet!
4. Let’s Practice Uppercase/Lowercase K (2): Extra printing practice sheets have been included for your writing stations.
5. Let’s Write the Letter K (1): Students are to add the Letter K to the K picture words.
6. Let’s Color the K Words (1): Students are to find and color all the words that start with the Letter K.
7. Let’s Spin the Letter K (1): In this popular activity, students are to use a pencil and a paperclip to make a spinner and then graph uppercase and lowercase K’s.
8. Let’s Find the Letter K (1): Students will learn to discriminate between different styles of writing by following all the different styled Letter A’s in the maze with a bingo dabber.
9. Let’s Sort the Letter K (1): Students will learn to distinguish between words that start with the Letter K sound, and words that don’t, by cutting out the picture pieces and sorting them into the two categories.
10. Let’s Group the Letter K (1): Students will learn to distinguish between uppercase and lowercase K’s by sorting the two letters into two groups in this cut and paste activity.
11. Let’s Draw Letter K Pictures (1): Students will have to rely upon their letter sound knowledge to create their own Letter K pictures.
12. Let’s Make a Letter K Crown (2): Your students will love making their own Letter K crowns in this activity.
13. Letter K Popcorn Words (3): In this interactive notebook activity, students will cut out a popcorn box template and attach it to another page to create a “popcorn pocket”.
14. Letter K Bracelets (1): Additional letter bracelets have been included in this pack for teachers that are not using the printing practice pages.
15. Letter K Foldable Booklet (1): A mini foldable reader has been included for students to take home and share their new letter sound with their parents, family and friends.
16. Show and Tell Activity (1): On this worksheet you will find a Show and Tell Activity for students to take home. Students are asked to find an item in their homes that start with the Letter K, and to write 3 clues about the object so that they can play a guessing game with classmates during show and tell time.
These alphabet activities are ideal for your preschool or kindergarten class, as well as ESL and ELL students.
Find other letter of the week packages by following the links below:
Click here to view all ALPHABET LETTER OF THE WEEK packages
For more NO PREP
phonics printables, check out Tweet Resources:
CVC Word Family Bundle (480 pages of NO PREP PRINTABLES)
Long Vowels Bundle (350 pages of NO PREP PRINTABLES)
Blends Bundle (440 pages of NO PREP PRINTABLES)
Digraphs Bundle (180 pages of NO PREP PRINTABLES)
Diphthongs Bundle (88 pages of NO PREP PRINTABLES)
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR PREVIEW PRIOR TO PURCHASING ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thank you for stopping by Tweet Resources!
❶ Click the follow me button at the top of the page to receive new product information, sensational discounts and giveaway opportunities.
❷ If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the product or would like to put in a request for an alteration, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. I always endeavour to respond to your requests within 48 hours!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Connect With Me! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Chrystine Tinney © Tweet Resources. All rights reserved by the author. Purchase of this item entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages for personal or classroom use ONLY. Duplication for other classes, an entire school, or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). To add additional licenses of this product, see your "my purchases” tab after purchase.