Alphabet Letter Recognition Activities | Dot Marker, Pom Pom Mats
These alphabet letter recognition activities help kids identify letters, learn beginning sounds and develop their fine motor skills. The pom pom mats also help kids learn to match colors.
- 26 x Color Matching Alphabet Mats - Children need to identify the sound each letter makes and then match colored pom poms to each circle (red, green, blue, purple, yellow and orange). It's fun to use tools like tweezers, chopsticks and small tongs to move the pom poms.
- 26 x Bingo Dauber Worksheets - Children need to trace the lowercase letter, color the picture and then use a bingo dauber to decorate the circles.
- NEW 26 x Bingo Dauber Worksheets with lower case and upper case letters (see the rocket picture in the preview)
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> Beginning Sounds - Highlight & Hole Punch
>>> Alphabet Centers (Magnetic Letters)
>>> Letter of the Week Workbook
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.