This is a fun printable that allows children to work on their alphabet recognition skills as well as beginning sounds. This printable can be played by matching the uppercase/lowercase circles to three different pictures that begin with that same sound.
--26 circle (upper & lowercase)
--78 ferris wheel buckets (3 per letter)
--5 ferris wheel buckets (long vowel sound)
--2 recording sheets (version A has each letter in order, version B are mixed up)
Suggestions, tips, and differentiation:
* Can be used as flashcards.
* Can be used for assessment.
* Can be used in small group and literacy center.
* Can also be used in whole group-circle time.
* Used for the development of speech.
* Put in ABC order.
* Post letters around the room. Teacher will shout out a letter for each student to find.
Put a matching sticker on the backs of the pieces that go together. When the child is finished, have them turn over the cards to see if the stickers match.
Become a Follower
Be the first to know about store sales and new products by clicking the green "Follow Me" star on this page under the store name. Another way is to click the green star on the home page of Creations by Mrs Mouse.
Carnival of Gratitude!!
Creations by Mrs Mouse