Also included in
- Planning your distant learning activities because of the Coronavirus? Here is a mega bundle to help you out! It is full of kindergarten resources your students can do at home. In addition to these, I will be adding digital resources to this bundle so you can easily just send any new activities thatPrice $54.95Original Price $78.50Save $23.55
- Planning out your distant learning because of the Coronavirus? This growing bundle has a variety of activities to send home with your students. These are printable first grade resources and everything I add after today will be digital resources so you just have to send student the Boom Learning linkPrice $81.90Original Price $117.00Save $35.10
- The ultimate bundle for phonics games, beginning sound activities, and alphabet tracing fun! Whether you are teaching 3-year-olds, preschoolers, or kindergarteners these engaging and hands-on games and activities are a must for teaching the alphabet and letters! The best part? As we create more phonPrice $17.15Original Price $24.50Save $7.35
Hands-on alphabet letter tracing cards are perfect for learning letters and motor skills. These cards are so versatile. You can use mini erasers, wikki sticks, play-dough, and more to trace and build each letter. There are a total of 124 different cards.
Included in the Alphabet Letter Tracing Cards Pack
- 2 letter tracing cards for each capital letter
- 2 lowercase tracing cards for each letter
- extra long and short vowel tracing cards to practice different vowel sounds
How to Use these Alphabet Tracing Cards
- Print, laminate, and cut each paper in half (split it into separate cards)
- Have students trace with dry erase markers, mini erasers, and other manipulatives
- Perfect for word work and literacy centers
These are perfect for literacy centers, early finisher folders, morning tub activities, and fine motor practice.