Alphabet Letter of the Week: The Letter M Mini Book
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- Your students will love completing this Alphabet Mini Book Bundle. This bundle is for early readers: Pre-K and Kindergarten. This bundle lets students read easy words and pair them with the scene on the page. Students can color in the pages for some fun!Teach your students the alphabet in a fun andPrice $34.40Original Price $65.00Save $30.60
- Welcome to Kindergarten! Teach your students the alphabet, the colors, the shapes, and, the numbers with this mega bundle that is perfect for Kindergarten!This BUNDLE includes 39 full mini books! Save BIG by buying the bundle! A total of 860 pages! Included in this bundle 26 alphabet min books, 11 cPrice $35.20Original Price $86.75Save $51.55
Your students will love completing this Letter M mini book. This mini book is for early readers: Pre-K and Kindergarten. This Letter M mini book lets students read easy words and pair them with the scene on the page. Students can color in the pages for some fun!
Teach your students the alphabet in a fun and unique way! This mini book focuses on the letter M! Your students will love this Alphabet Mini Book all about the letter M!
This printable interactive activity includes:
- A black/white half page mini book for students to color and read
- A color half page mini book for the teacher to use as a guide, to laminate, and/or to add this mini book to their collection
- A photo poster collage to display on a bulletin board
This mini book works well for guided reading, small groups, literacy centers or whole group.
This mini book includes 18 pages, each page has two on it so you can save on ink and paper! One page will print two books!
Your students will love coloring in this Letter M Mini Book that teaches them to read and have fun! Let's learn the alphabet!
To assess the quality of my work please check out this free product:
Check out my Alphabet Mini Books:
1. How to Subscribe to my Blog Newsletter
Do you want exclusive information on sales, giveaways, updates, and new products? Sign up for my blog newsletterHERE
2. How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a star rating and a short review about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money!
3. How To Follow My Store
Click the green star beside my name at the top of this page OR at the top of my store page. Following me notifies you when I post a new item and you'll get access to my note to followers each month about updates, sales, giveaways, and more!
4. How To See All My Freebies
To see all my free products in one placeCLICK HERE
This product by Starlight Treasures is copyrighted for single classroom or teacher use only. This product may not be resold and or given away for free. If you have questions or comments, please email me
© Starlight Treasures LLC