This ABC bundle includes the 2 videos and 200 pages of additional materials! The first two-minute video gives children practice with every letter and basic sound, along with a simple example, in the alphabet. In the next 30 seconds, children practice all letter sounds. In addition, you'll get:
1. Private links to Vimeo versions of the videos. You're welcome to download these for classroom use only.
2. A full-color ABC chart with letters only
3. A full-color ABC chart with letters and words
4. A black-and-white ABC chart with letters only
5. A black-and-white ABC chart with letters and words
If you ONLY want these things, click here
for the basic version of this product.
For this bundle, you'll also get:
6. Full-color ABC cards to project or use on a wall/bulletin board/trifold display
7. Large black-and-white ABC cards
8. ABC handwriting pages (upper and lowercase)
9. Easy-to-make predictable books incorporating sight words
10. Easy-to-makeInteractive predictable books for each letter--also incorporating sight words
11. ABC cards including 3 examples for each letter
12. An ABC graphic organizer book (circle/lines to write) with ideas for differentiation
13. 2 types of bingo games with suggestions for whole group, small groups, and centers
14. An additional ABC center
These chants support the following Common Core State Standards:
Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
Demonstrate basic knowledge of one-to-one letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary sound or many of the most frequent sounds for each consonant.
Isolate and pronounce initial, medial vowel, and final sounds (phonemes) in spoken single-syllable words.
Segment spoken single-syllable words into their complete sequence of individual sounds (phonemes).
Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
I tell children to "Learn something new every time you sing." Ways to encourage this are:
1. Just watch and sing!
2. Ask, "What do you notice?" after a song. Children will point out understandings--or misunderstandings--based on their individual levels as they learn from the whole class.
3. Ask children to point to the chart as the songs play.
4. Ask one child to point to a projected version of the chart as the songs play. The class can watch as the child points.
5. Ask children to chant the songs without the music, using their charts.
6. Use the structure of the chant to review any alphabet chart.
***Please follow me at "Miss Jenny and Edutunes."
***You may also like my
31-video "Common Core KinderMath" Kindergarten Math Videos Growing BUNDLE: Click HERE!
38-video Common Core 1st Grade Math Growing BUNDLE: Click HERE!
Poetry Songs and Videos--With Deedee Wills
Guided Reading Strategies and Activities (Including 8 Songs)--With Deanna Jump
***If you are 100% satisfied with this product, please give it 100% positive ratings. If you are EVER less than 100% satisfied with any of my products, I will do whatever I can to make you happy--Including giving you a full refund. Feel free to e-mail me anytime through this site, or at email@example.com.
I hope this helps your class! Thanks so much for trying it, and for giving me your valuable feedback.